« Home | Journey forward [images to be added!] » | Project Status : Paused » | Mark Napier - Black & White » | Joshua Davis et al - Amalgamatmosphere » | LimteaZero - Active Metaphor » | CarnivorePE » | Viral & Social Networks » | Studio Brief: » 

Friday, March 17, 2006 

Next step/s

At this point I have decided to start to look at the creative, rather than destructive elements of my project.

I am aiming to create a small app. that will allow the user to enter a number [preferably one with upwards of 8 digits - passport number, phone number etc] with which I want to create a generative image.

This image would then be a visual representation of that specific number. I would like to attempt this piece in both flash and processing as I believe both have potential to create a strong visual outcome.

I would like to allow the outcome to then be saved as an image file for future viewing. I would like to attempt a visual collection of the important numbers in my life [ascii conversion may be used to allow for alpha-numeric numbers to be included as well].